3/31 Blog

 To begin, I'd like to acknowledge that filming began and concluded today, and I couldn't be happy than I am right now. Now that it's over, I'm relieved of a lot of worry, and I'm looking forward to seeing everything edited. When we were trying to film, there were a lot of stressful and annoying moments, but I'm glad we were able to get through them. There have been so many issues involving groupmates being irritated by one another, and I'm glad we can finally get this resolved. I really didn't like staying after school to go to the park to film but hey it got the job done and I barely made it home before the sun went down so it was a win win. On both sides I'm sure all groupmates felt the same way about our plans on filming. To be really honestly No matter how much I rather be at home its was quite enjoyable to spend time after school with friends. It was nice to mess around and laugh while filming. It was awkward when more people arrived at the park but soon enough it was to the point where we didn't care. Also one of my groupmates' friend join us while filming and helps up take shots and being in them as herself. It was really enjoyable having her around to lighten up the mood and make us laugh. Its honestly nice having these moments with people. I'd also like to be able to go home early, which I desperately need. When filming, we took hard to capture and create as many necessary angles as possible to ensure that we had all we needed. But I'm pleased to report that the takes are now being edited and cared for to the point where I can relax. I'd also like to be able to go home early, which I desperately need. When filming, we took tried to get as many angles as possible to ensure we had everything we needed.. Also killing the fun was the fact that we had to cancel so many of our plans in order to fit into the schedules we could manage. But it's fine; I'm just glad it's finished and being processed. But with that, I'm going to sign off and hope to feel even better when I write the next blog.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Blog Day Two