Editing Blog for April 13

 We are now in our editing stage and  with the due date approaching I'm glad we are here for it. there were a lot of rough spots during this entire project mostly due to personals reasons. But I'm glad we were able to work it out and get to were we are now. Like I said in the last blog the person who will be leading the editing process will be Vanessa. I'm still so glad to have her on our team through out the year she have been such a great help. And we wouldn't be able to get this far without her and editing skills. As well as her willingness as a group mate. Though we had rough patches with planning and filming we had so much fun together. Glad to have her as a friend during this process. I chose great when forming this group. I'm glad I didn't chose to wok alone when the option was given because I don't think I will be able to get this far without groupmates. its nice to have someone have your back in a assignment. So you don't have to worry as much in the project. I'm so thankful for them and their efforts to this assignments. We have so many fun doing this project and glad we are able to get this done. With the editing we completely trust the process to Vanessa as I'm sure she knows what she doing. But I'm there if she needs help with anything with editing or just advice. Luka would also have no problem with helping so she really just needs to ask. But she doesn't need we wont nag to person who doing the heavy lifting. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Blog Day Two