4/7 Blog

 Due to the tremendous amounts of rain that fell that day, we were unable to film. It's a pity that things have to go backwards, but as a team, we're determined to get through this. However, I dislike the fact that we are still unable to complete our assignment. I'm hoping for the best so that we can finally get started and finish filming. Since this is the final work, I personally hope that we can do it as quickly as possible and that it meets the grading standards.

Despite the fact that we were unable to film, we were able to make some progress. I was thinking about potential filming sites and one that sprang to mind was a park near my house. It's a great park with plenty of area to film in, and it could be the perfect setting for the film. However, due to the significant distance between my house and my school, that idea was regrettably shelved. As a result, due to scheduling conflicts, we were unable to complete the task. It would be difficult for all of us to organize and schedule the best day to shoot. I'm thinking about doing it over the weekend, but we'll need a driver. This can be corrected, but it must be done first. 

This can be fixed, but it should be the first thing on your mind. But I'm confident that with the help of the group, we can make this work and finish it as soon as feasible. Props are another item we'll need; we haven't figured that out yet, but we will shortly.

There are concerns that this will happen when listening to the song we chose because there isn't much of a vibe with which we can get far. The music video for the song isn't much help either, because this song can be pushed in so many different directions that we'll just have to go with the flow. That's OK; I'm convinced we'll be able to go through it in the same manner as before. With that, its all i can remember on that day for what we did and thank you for reading.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Blog Day Two